Who has the right to take the offer?
Your order should be placed within the framework of the official mission
- Foreign embassies, diplomatic missions and international organizations with diplomatic status in the Republic of Kazakhstan (for the purchase of official vehicles)
- Foreign diplomats accredited to the Republic of Kazakhstan, employees of embassies, consulates and diplomatic missions with diplomatic passport and accreditation
- Employees of international organizations with diplomatic passport and accreditation
What documents need to be submitted?
- To purchase an official car you have to provide copies of documents confirming the diplomatic status of your organization in the Republic of Kazakhstan (preferably in English). You will be asked to fill in and sign a diplomatic order form / direct contract with the manufacturer Daimler AG.
- When purchasing a personal vehicle, a copy of a diplomatic passport and accreditation, as well as other documents confirming your diplomatic status in the Republic of Kazakhstan are required. You will be asked to fill in and sign a diplomatic order form / direct contract with the manufacturer.
When delivering a car through Autokapital LLP directly from the manufacturer Daimler AG your car will be delivered to the diplomatic customs post in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Customs clearance of a vehicle is carried out under the terms of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 1961. Customs duties and VAT are not charged for diplomatic vehicles.